Hoping to Adopt
Adoption Agency in Jacksonville and Throughout Florida
Adopting a child is a big decision for you and your family- it is also a very compassionate one that will provide a loving home for someone in need. At Adoption Choices of Florida, our mission is to provide the highest level of statewide service, compassion, and support throughout the adoption process. We understand that every family is unique, and our staff will help you make an adoption needs that meets your needs.
There’s a lot to learn about the adoption process. Our staff can guide you through every step and help you understand how adopting a child will impact your life. We will also help you create an adoption profile to present to the birth families. An honest and upfront adoption profile is critical to the process.
You can learn more about the adoption process from the pages below:
- Domestic Adoption – We primarily serve couples residing in the United States who are interested in adopting a child born in Florida.
- Home Study – The adoption process begins with a home study to ensure that your household and financial situation are prepared for a new baby.
- LGBTQ Adoption – We proudly assist lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender individuals and couples with the adoption process.
- After the Adoption – The adoption plan doesn’t end once a child is placed in a home. We provide post-placement supervision to help you through the first months of your family’s new life.
- Adoption Family FAQs – Many people have questions about the adoption process. We have compiled answers to some frequently asked questions.
- Resources – You can find additional adoption resources here.
Adoption can seem like an overwhelming process sometimes, but you won’t be in this alone. We provide comprehensive assistance for families looking to adopt, and we will be by your side every step of the way to answer your questions.
Contact Adoption Choices of Florida Today for further information about the adoption process!